29. How much is the book?
这本书(这个杯子、这支笔) 什么价格?
30. What inpresses you most in Wuhan?
武汉之行你印象最深刻的是什么?。
31. May I speak to Sally please?
萨莉在吗?
32. Who is that calling?
请问你是哪一位?(电话用语)
33. This is Li Ming.
我是李铭.(电话用语)
34. She is out.
她出去了。(电话用语)
35. Can I take a message?
我能带个口讯吗?(电话用语)
36. Do you like Wuhan?
你喜欢武汉吗?
37. Wuhan is composed of three towns, namely1, Hankou, Hanyang, and Wuchang.
武汉有三镇分别是汉口、汉阳和武昌。
38. Hankou is the commercial center.
汉口是商业中心。
39. Hanyang is the tourist center.
汉阳是旅游中心。
40. Wuchang is the center for technology and education.
武昌是科教中心。
41. You will have a good time in Wuhan.
你在武汉肯定可以玩得非常不错。
42. The Union Hospital is not far from here.
协和医院离这儿不远。
43. People in Wuhan are proud of the Yellow Crane2 Tower.
武汉人以黄鹤楼为荣。
44. You can climb the Moshan Hill, boat on the East Lake, and have the special Wuchang Fish.
你可以爬磨山,在东湖里划船,还可以吃到独具特点的武昌鱼。
45. I can recommend some special food here.
我可以推荐几个这儿的特点菜。
46. You can try hot-and-dry noodles.
你可以尝尝热干面。
47. I recommend Cai-Lin-Ji Restaurant. It's famous for hot-and-dry noodles.
我推荐蔡林记,那儿的热干面很出名。
48. May I take your order, sir?
你目前点餐吗?